Your Own Senior Care Placement Franchise
Empathy, compassion, and problem solving are good business. Join our network of senior care referral specialists.
Learn About Becoming a Franchise Owner.
Learn About Becoming a Franchise Owner.
Who We Are
Owl Be There is a network of senior care referral specialists who help seniors and families navigate the maze of options and identify the right care solutions – whether assisted living, Alzheimer’s or memory care, home care or a temporary respite stay.
Our mission is to improve the lives of seniors by empowering them to make wise, informed choices.
Our services are always free to seniors and their families. We are paid by our network of senior living and care providers.
Our name is our commitment to our clients: Owl Be There.
Guiding the Most Vulnerable to Optimal Care
Owl Be There is making waves in the senior placement industry - and a huge difference in the lives of seniors and families across the U.S. Learn about our affordable business opportunity in a high-demand industry, the rewarding career it represents, and the supportive "family" franchise culture we are building around our brand.ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
The Senior Placement Industry
people in the US turn 65 every day
baby boomers joining the “senior” ranks by 2030
total number of seniors by 2030
percentage of seniors needing care due to chronic illness by 2050
US assisted living facility market size in 2021
- The growth rate of the 65-and-over populations will continue to be three times greater than that of the total population growth rate through 2030. Put another way, over 10,000 people in the US turn 65 every day, which translates to 40 million baby boomers joining the “senior” ranks by 2030, swelling this segment to 74 million. (Source: US Census Bureau)
- The proportion of seniors requiring additional care thanks to chronic illness will increase from about 14% (2016) to 21% by 2050. (Source: AARP)
- The US assisted living facility market size was $87.4 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% through the next decade. (Source: Grand View Research)
- Advancements in medical and communication technologies have enabled seniors to live longer and remain more closely connected to family wherever they are.
- Dual career families have limited ability to take in and care for senior family members.
- More and more children move away from home, making family caregiving less feasible and assisted living more necessary.
The Owl Be There Opportunity
The Owl Be There Success Formula
As an Owl Be There franchise owner you will enjoy:
A jumbo-sized territory to support unlimited growth potential
Low capital investment and overhead as a home-based business
A business that remains in demand despite economic downturns and pandemic-related shutdowns
Unmatched training and personalized ongoing support from Owl Be There industry experts
A compassionate, personally satisfying and financially rewarding mission
Professional growth and recognition as the “go-to” senior living expert in your local community
Access to Owl Be There’s proprietary learning management system and customer management software
Want to learn more?
Is It a Good Fit for You?
Are you someone who has a strong desire to serve seniors and their families? Are you looking for an opportunity that is both personally and financially rewarding? Look no further than becoming an Owl Be There franchise owner. As a franchise owner, you’ll have the chance to help seniors and their loved ones navigate through some of the most challenging times in their lives. You’ll provide essential guidance for choosing the best housing and care solutions based on care needs, budget, and preferences.
At Owl Be There, we offer a proven model with strong results, and we’ll be there with you throughout your franchise journey. No previous experience in the senior care industry? No problem. Up to 80% of franchise owners in the senior care industry have no previous specifically-related experience. Here’s your opportunity to leverage WHO you are and WHAT you want to do, instead of what you did before.
We look for franchise owners who are motivated by:
- Compassion and empathy towards elderly individuals
- Patience with those feeling stress and anxiety in difficult situations
- A desire to operate your own home-based business
- Leadership experience (e.g. business, church, nonprofit, or military)
- Experience with sales, collections, and account management skills
- The ability to motivate others to succeed
- Growing your own business and have the financial resources to do so
If this sounds like you, take our Ideal Franchise Owner Quiz. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those who need it most.
As an Owl Be There franchise owner, you will have rights to a generously sized territory determined by your area's population density.
Owl Be There opportunities are available in 40 states.Where would you like to thrive?
A Unique Opportunity with Limited Availability
- Prime jumbo territories
- Founders' Circle franchisee advisory board opportunities
- $5,440 discounts on startup marketing fees
Steps to Becoming an Owl Be There Owner
Fill out the inquiry form to express your interest in joining the Owl Be There family.
A brief discussion, application, and qualification questionnaire will help us get to know you better. You will learn more about who we are and our franchise opportunities.
You will learn more about our training program, sales and marketing, the role of the support team, technology integration, our proprietary software, and business registration.
The Federal Trade Commission requires franchisors to provide a disclosure document (“FDD”). This document includes important information about your investment, along with a copy of the current franchise agreement (including territory specifics). All potential franchisees need to review this document carefully.
Meet with our Founders who will share with you their passion, leadership, and mission while learning if you have the passion and skill to be a member of the Owl Be There franchise family.
The geographic location you are assigned is based on multiple factors including area population, local demographics, and the number of senior living communities in the region. A standard Owl Be There territory consists of no less than 400,000 residents.
You will spend a day with our franchise support team – either in the Washington, D.C./Northern Virginia area or via Zoom – taking the opportunity to learn about the Owl Be There franchise business. This is the final step in the mutual evaluation process.
If we both decide we’re a good fit for each other, congratulations! You’ll sign your Franchise Agreement and immediately begin working with our onboarding team to prepare you for training and opening!
"Making the right choices at the right time is critical to building the kind of lives that we want for ourselves and our loved ones. Dignity, purpose, social and emotional connection, and a sense of safety are all essential to quality of life – which is the cornerstone of Owl Be There’s approach to supporting later life transitions."
Listen to Owl Be There founder and CEO, David Greenwood, on Episode 35 of the She Turned Entrepreneur podcast, hosted by Dori Roberts Stewart.Listen
For a limited time, Owl Be There is awarding prime jumbo territories to qualified candidates, opening Founders’ Circle franchisee advisory board opportunities, and giving $5,440 discounts on startup marketing fees.Read more about joining the Founders’ Circle
"Entrepreneurs seeking a compassionate, personally satisfying, and financially rewarding senior advising franchise business can count on a fast start into franchising."
Read on to learn how new Owl Be There franchise owners can enjoy several exciting, limited-time incentives.Read more about our franchise opportunity
Frequently Asked Questions
- The initial franchise fee (IFF) is $54,400.
- Ongoing royalties range from 6-8% of gross revenues.
- The range of total investment required (including IFF) is $84,300 - $96,500